Sauces, Dips And Marinades
So what should we do with these recipes?
There are no measurements.
The reasoning behind this is…. “Individuality”
What I like is going to be very different from what you like.
1. Take a little dish.
2. Add ½ tsp. of Dragon Jam
3. Add the other ingredients one at a time.
4 Taste for Yummy Factor.
5. Proceed with amounts to your liking.
WRITE it down for next time. Enjoy!
For additional help or comments call 813-671-9450
Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ø South Carolina Bar BQ
Ø Russian Dragon
Toasted Sesame Seed oil
Light Soy Sauce
Ø USA Bar BQ
Bottled Bar BQ Sauce
Ø Killer Sauce
Ø Tangy Sweet and Sour
Ø Apricot Sauce
Cream cheese, Queso Blanco, Brie
Crackers or Veggies
Stir Fry Veggies
1. Clean and cut any type of vegetables.
2. In a Teflon heavy skillet, add some olive oil to lightly cover the bottom.
3. When hot, add 1 clove chopped garlic.
4. Add the veggies.
5. Add soy sauce, start with 2 tsps. Depending on how much veggies
6. Add the Dragon Jam. Start with 1 tsp.
7. Stir until al dente.
8. Finish with 1 tsp. of Toasted sesame oil
1. Heat Teflon pan.
2. Add Coconut or olive oil
3. Cut the tofu in to ½”x ? strips or chunks.
4. Mix with enough Dragon Jam to cover.
5. Add to the pan, cook until brown on both sides.
1. Wash, clean and rip the collards.
2. Break into pieces.
3. Add 2 tbls. Oil of choice.
4. Saute 2 sliced shallots.
5. Add collards, add two tbsps.. Dragon Jam
6. Cover and cook until tender.
Dragon Sweets and Jack Daniels
1. Boil sweet potatoes or Yams, until tender until fork tender
or canned are great, just drain
2. Let cool then move into a buttered casserole dish
3. In a saucepan heat
¼ cup Dragon Jam or more to taste
1/2 stick butter, coconut oil or margarine
½ cup Jack Daniels
1/4 cup water
1/4 tsp. salt
4. Simmer stirring occasionally until sugar dissolved and syrup thickened
About 5 minutes
5. Pour over potatoes.
6. Bake 375 degrees about 1 hour to 1 1/4 hours
Can be made ahead of time.
Dragon Stew Coming soon
Meats and Fish,
Chicken, Fish, Shrimp, and Pork
My Personal choice for:
Chicken, Skinless and boneless breasts or thighs.
Pork, Sirloin or for Rotisserie Pork loin
Fish, Salmon, Steel Head Trout, Grouper, Swai or Basa
Shrimp, USA, whites from cold water north or Gulf Pinks
Yummy Dragon Ham Steak
1. Buy a Smoked Ham Steak, ¾” or thicker (FYI, already cooked)
2. Soak in a plate of ½ cup milk, for 15 mins, then flip and soak another 15 mins. (or overnight in the refrigerator
3. Wash off.
4. Pat dry.
5. Put on a oven oil sprayed foil Pan.
6. Spread top and bottom with Dragon Jam
7. Broil or put on the BarBQ, until browned and well heated.
1. Ginger Snap Cookies